Following services at Ninja Van can be availed at the dashboard.
- There are delivery alternatives to suit every budget.
Choose from several different delivery choices, including same-day, next-day, expedited, and standard delivery options.
- Services at Various Locations
Pickup times for packages are flexible. We provide a range of pickup alternatives, whether you need us to pick up your packages from your location or want to drop them off yourself at one of our many drop-off locations.
- Cash on delivery is accepted at the time of pickup.
A cash-on-delivery service is available. Is it necessary for you to collect money from your customers? Cash-on-delivery services are available in all of the locations that we serve.
- Ninja Vans provides the most comprehensive service coverage in the area.
Ninja Van is the only last-mile delivery service provider in Southeast Asia and the Philippines that offers 100 percent service coverage. You can anticipate consistent, high-quality service throughout all nations in which we do business with you.
- Ninja Chip is an acronym for “ninja chip” in Japanese.
Cutting-edge technologies in the industry power them. Ninja Van is built on advanced technology. All available are API connectors, bulk order uploads via CSV, bespoke routing solutions, and a comprehensive logistics management system suited to your requirements.
- Support from the Ninjas
Customer service is second to none. Each delivery experience should be enjoyable, and we strive to achieve this by providing your customers with free redelivery attempts, one-click delivery rescheduling, and self-collection options.
The following are the benefits of cash on delivery for online or mail order retailers:
- To make a purchase, the consumer does not need a credit card.
- Because payment is not required at the time of order, there may be an increase in impulse purchases.
- Consumers’ confidence in shops may be enhanced as a result of the fact that they only have to pay when the item is delivered.
- The following are the drawbacks of COD for online or mail order retailers:
- Orders may be canceled because purchasers are less committed to the purchase than they would be if they had paid in total upfront (which led to the eventual elimination of C.O.D. with many TV offers in the United States and Canada by the early 1980s).
- COD purchases are subject to an extra fee from our logistics partners.
In most cases, the operator limits the amount of money collected per delivery or day utilizing COD services. Non-cash payments may be subject to higher credit limits. Paying using cash is prohibited at Canada Post, although payments made by check or money order are permitted to C$1000.
Popularity in emerging countries is on the rise.
COD (cash on delivery) is still a standard payment method for internet-based shops in several countries, mainly because it is much simpler to set up for small firms and does not need the purchaser to have a credit card.
Many small companies prefer cash payment over credit card payment because it eliminates the expenses associated with credit card processing. Some stores also provide discounts to customers who pay with cash since they can give a better price to the customer.
COD is a model that is frequently utilized in India. In the Middle East, cash on delivery (COD) transactions account for most e-commerce transactions.
Sixty percent of online purchases in the United Arab Emirates and the Middle East are completed using cash on delivery, which has resulted in the expansion of courier businesses that provide a COD service.