Ninja Van is a logistics firm based in Singapore. The firm, established in 2014, specializes in last-mile logistics and package delivery.
There are sorting warehouses for Ninja Van in many ASEAN nations, including Singapore and Indonesia, and Vietnam. The company’s headquarters are situated at Kewalram House, 36 Jln Kilang Barat, Singapore 159366, and can be reached at +65 6602 8271.
Ninja Van Branches (List)
There are following branches of Ninja Van as follows:
- Ninja Van Philippines Address: 31F, RCBC Plaza Tower 2, 6819 Ayala Ave, Makati, 1233 Metro Manila, Philippines. Phone: +63 2 8271 1501
- NinjaVan Bacolod Address: Axial Machine Shop, SAN PATRICIO ST., beside D, Bacolod, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- NINJA VAN PH LIPA BATANGAS BRANCH A. Bonifacio St, Lipa, Batangas, Philippines
- Ninja Van Mandaue Hub P. Basubas St, Tipolo, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines Phone Number +63 917 504 9389
- Ninja Van Baguio Address: 128 Ml Tagarao St, Lucena, 4301 Quezon, Philippines
- Ninja van Lucena branch Address: Ion St, Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines Phone: +63 2 8271 1501
- Ninja Van Cabuyao Address: Celia Ave, Bacolod, 6100 Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Ninja Van Taculing Branch Address: #16 Dr. Sixto Antonio Avenue, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Ninja Van Kapasigan Address: Belisario Building, J.P. Laurel Ave, Poblacion District, Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines
- Ninja Van Address: 1313 Gen. Evangelista Street, Bacoor, 4102 Cavite, Philippines Phone: +63 966 487 2231
- Ninja Van Bacoor Address: H3FV+RH7, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines Phone: +63 2 7903 4690
- Ninja Van Pasig Address: 27 Circumferential Rd, Bacolod, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Ninja Van Mandalagan Branch Address: Blk10 Lot 44 AFP Village, Phase2Taguig city, Philippines
- NinjaVan Taguig 4 Address: 2241 Don Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Ninja Van Address: RLP Building, #22 Ateneo Ave, Naga, 4400 Camarines Sur, Philippines
- Ninja Van (Turtle Speed) Naga City Address: QPCQ+JR8, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
- Ninja Van Address: 84 E Rodriguez Ave, Taytay, Rizal, Philippines
- NinjaVan Hub Signal Address: 8, 1632 Domingo, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Ninja Van Butterworth Address: 80, GROUND FLOOR, Lorong Merbau Jaya 1, TAMAN SRI MERBAU, 13800 Sungai Dua, Penang, Malaysia Phone: +60 11-1722 5600
Ninja Van Courier Company
Ninja Van was founded in 2014 by Singaporeans Lai Chang Wen, Shaun Chong, and Tan Boxian, born and raised in Singapore.
In contrast to other companies such as GOGOX and Lalamove, which operate on a point-to-point model, the company operates on a hub-and-spoke model.
As of January 2019, it delivered one million packages every day across the ASEAN area.
As a result of the COVID-19 epidemic in Singapore in 2020, Ninja Van saw a three-fold rise in package volume in the city-state.
According to the company, the development in social-commerce transactions has resulted in a two-fold increase in shipping volume growth in Malaysia.
Ninja Van planned an initial public offering (IPO) in 2022 as recently as July 2021.
Fully operational Ninja Store (Franchise Program) Retail stores that provide Ninja Van’s parcel services full-time across Metro Manila.
If you are interested in converting a portion of your current retail space to offer our services or are prepared to rent a room to begin a collaboration with us, this is for you. You are willing to accept complete Ninja Van branding as your own. You are prepared to provide the whole range of Ninja Van’s package delivery services.
Benefits are competitive Commissions, Assistance with marketing and training, and the Possibility to participate in the expansion of e-commerce.
Ninja Van is headed by Chang Wen Lai, who is also the company’s CEO. He has left a message, which states the following:
Our experience as a small fashion retailer has given us a unique perspective on the challenges that small businesses encounter in the supply chain. Since 2014, Ninja Van has relied on this first-hand knowledge as a foundational element of its operations.
Once we had fixed most of the logistical concerns that small sellers were experiencing, we began looking for alternative solutions to problems that small sellers could have in the future. Cross-border procurement and financial enablement are two examples of business difficulties that need to be addressed. Please get in touch with me if you need any information.
Going global was only a possibility for giant corporations and the world’s most successful merchants in the past. Small and medium-sized eCommerce firms and large corporations like Ninja Van now have more resources than ever before to develop abroad. A robust international logistics strategy is essential to achieving success in this arena. The process of shipping foreign orders is complicated, not to mention expensive and time-consuming. Still, with the right technology and infrastructure in place and logistical skills, you can expand your business into worldwide markets.
Ninja Van’s mission is to revolutionize logistics in Southeast Asia via technology-enabled delivery methods, and we are committed to doing so (SEA). We make logistics a hassle-free experience for our business partners and customers by combining our enthusiasm for leveraging cutting-edge technological solutions with our in-depth understanding of e-commerce requirements. We are trustworthy, much like actual Ninjas, and follow through on your commitments.
Ninja Van began operations in Singapore in 2014 to meet clients’ logistical requirements by providing them with alternatives like monitoring their packages, getting real-time updates, and obtaining access to alternate pickup locations.
After learning that customers throughout Southeast Asia desire a consistent experience regardless of where they purchase from (local and foreign). Clients want a single entry point into the area; we extended our network to encompass the Southeast Asian region. Our goal is to put a Ninja in the hands of every customer in Southeast Asia by the year 2020.
Whether you are a seller or a buyer, we recognize that your requirements and problems are unique. Ninja Van’s commitment to client satisfaction means that you will benefit from the flexibility provided by our personalized solutions and the certainty that we will meet all of your logistical demands, allowing you to devote your time and energy to other elements of your life.